IBASE Technology unveils the MB998 Micro ATX motherboard designed to deliver top-tier performance, reliability, and versatility in industrial applications. Harnessing the power of 13th/12th Gen Intel Core i9/i7/i5/i3 processors and up to 64GB of DDR5 DIMM memory, the platform delivers an unprecedented level of speed, responsiveness, and efficiency when tackling intensive tasks or demanding applications.
The 5G-enabled MB998 is equipped with immersive graphics and display with HDMI (2.0b), DVI-D and two DisplayPort(1.4) (DP++) interface. Expansive connectivity features two high-speed Intel 2.5G LAN ports, I/O options consisting of four USB 3.2, two USB 3.1, two USB 2.0, four COM, four SATA III and a range of M.2 slots with B-Key, E-Key, and two M-Key variants, allowing users to harness the full potential of high-speed storage for fast boot times and rapid data access and elevate system performance to unmatched levels.
Safety and control are paramount in modern computing environments. This motherboard integrates a watchdog timer, digital I/O, iAMT (16.1), and fTPM, ensuring enhanced security, system monitoring, and manageability. With a PCIe x16 and two PCIe x4 slots, the board provides ample room for adding expansion cards to tailor to users’ unique needs.
• 13th/12th Gen Intel Core i9/i7/i5/i3 and Pentium / Celeron Processors
• 2x DDR5 DIMM sockets, Max. 64GB
• Intel processor integrated graphics supports HDMI (2.0b), DVI-D and 2x DisplayPort(1.4) (DP++)
• Dual Intel 2.5G LAN
• 4x USB 3.2, 2x USB 3.1, 2x USB 2.0, 4x COM, 4x SATA III
• 1x PCI-E (x16) [Gen.5.0], 1x PCI-E (x4) [Gen.4.0], 1x PCI-E (x4) [Gen.3.0]
• 4x M.2 (B-key, E-key and 2x M-Key)
• Watchdog timer, Digital I/O, iAMT(16.1), fTPM