Advantech, supplier in Industrial IoT components, can now supply the EKI-2000 series of industrial unmanaged Ethernet switches from stock. With no setup required Advantech’s unmanaged Ethernet switches offer plug-and-play connectivity for Ethernet to Fiber communication and have been designed for use in demanding industrial environments.
The EKI-2000 series are housed in super-slim industrial-grade IP30 metal casings ensuring high-reliability and provide the ability to be quickly configured to deliver continuous data transmission with the high degree of security required by industrial Ethernet communication.
With 12 versions in the product range a wide number of applications are supported. Depending on model key features include:
• 12 ~ 48 VDC power input.
• -40~75℃ operating temperature.
• DIN-Rail, wall mount or rack mount design mounting.
• 19″ Rackmount, 100~240VAC version, AC or DC input.
• Fast Ethernet or gigabit transmission up to 1000Mbps
• Single or multimode operation.
• 2 x 90W PoE version.
• Works with any network infrastructure.