The IoT Tech Expo, scheduled to take place in Santa Clara, California, on May 17th to 18th 2023, will feature a diverse range of IoT security specialists who will share their knowledge and insights about the latest developments in intelligent building security, supply chain security, data, device security and much more.
The Applied IoT Security track is expected to draw a significant number of visitors interested in discovering the most recent IoT Security innovations, and ways of using them to stimulate growth in their businesses. Applied IoT Security conference track speakers include:
- Braja Krishna Das, Lead Engineer: IoT, Innovation, Advanced Analytics, Starbucks
- Stevie Rhim, Senior Platform Product Manager, Abbott
- Christopher Witbracht, Global Director, Technology & Security, Anheuser-Busch InBev
“We are excited to bring the Applied IoT Security track to the IoT Tech Expo program in Santa Clara. We believe that this new track will be a valuable addition to our program, providing attendees with an opportunity to gain insights from top IoT experts and learn about the latest security trends.” Says Lia Richards, Head of Conference at TechEx Events
Featured sessions include:
- Locking Down Intelligent Building Security
- Supply Chain and IoT Security Management
- The Ins and Outs of Device Security
- The State of IoT Device Security in Key Industries
- Data Volume & IoT Security
- Building a Robust Cyber Security Strategy, an IoT Perspective
- Embracing Zero Trust
In addition to the Applied IoT Security track, the IoT Tech Expo North America program will feature an exhibition hall showcasing the latest IoT solutions and a VIP networking party at Levi’s Stadium, the home of the San Francisco 49ers.
Registration for IoT Tech Expo North America is now open, with early bird pricing available for a limited time. Free expo tickets will provide you access to the Applied IoT Security and Accelerating IoT conference tracks as well as the exhibition floor.
There’s plenty of other event editorials on our sister site, Electronic Specifier! Or you can always join in the conversation by commenting below or visiting our LinkedIn page.