Manufacturers interested in unleashing the power of AI in their operations can learn about the latest innovations and best applications at the AI & Smart Automation Conference on the 29th of September in Columbus, Ohio.
Organised by the Association for Advancing Automation (A3), the one-day powerhouse briefing features experts from Siemens, Procter & Gamble, NVIDIA, RAPID Robotics, Landing AI, and more.
To access the conference sessions focused on cutting-edge trends, business strategies, workforce requirements, and tips on how to build the right culture for success, prospective attendees can click here.
“Every day, we are pounded with messages about how AI will solve all your production problems,” said Robert Huschka, A3’s Vice President of Education Strategies. “But how do you begin? And what is really possible? This packed one-day conference will allow you to explore the menu of possibilities for AI in your operations and how you can put them to work.”
The agenda features panel discussions and individual sessions on data strategy, advances in AI robotics and machine vision, as well as AI-powered optimisation and predictions. These include the following:
- Hype vs. Opportunity: Where AI is Making a Difference in Manufacturing (A panel discussion with Siemens, Procter & Gamble, RAPID Robotics)
- How to Select an AI Project and AI Partners (Ram Naidu, Cambridge Consultants)
- The Role of AI in Inspection and Quality Control: Use Cases and Success Stories (David Dechow, Landing AI)
- Advances in Predictive and Prescriptive Maintenance (Paul Santi, FANUC America)
- Ease-of-Use of Programming and Advances in Human-Machine Interfaces. (Kel Guerin, READY Robotics)
- AI-Based Robotic Applications (Gerard Andrews, NVIDIA)
- Developing a Big Data Strategy: Enterprise and Supply Chain Optimization (Wolfgang Rohde, Siemens)
- The Role of Simulation & Digital Twins (Danny Lange, Unity)
- AI Explainability, Ethics & Trust (Vesa Tormanen, Neurala)
More on A3’s educational conferences
The AI & Smart Automation Conference is co-located in Columbus with the International Safety Robotics Conference (ISRC), which will specifically address the most up-to-date safety standards, providing the best practices and use cases that will help all companies safely succeed with automation. ISRC runs from the 27th to 29th of September, also at the Hyatt Regency Columbus.
A3’s other educational conferences include:
- Autonomous Mobile Robot (AMR) & Logistics Week (10th to 13th of October in Boston), which highlights the exciting advances in AMR technology, plus new developments in logistics automation.
- The Vision Show, co-located with the AMR & Logistics Week, is designed to provide the right solution providers, the right technology, and the right expertise to implement vision and imaging systems.
- A3’s Business Forum (16th to 18th of January, 2023 in Orlando), an annual networking event for robotics, vision & imaging, motion control & motors, and artificial intelligence industry professionals.
- The Automate Show (22nd to 25th of May, 2023, in Detroit), the largest and most inspiring showcase of automation in North America.
You can delve deeper into automation systems by checking out our Industrial page and commenting below.