Industry leaders in intelligent automation are joining forces to dedicate September as Intelligent Automation Month. Programs will highlight the impact of AI with automation to businesses across the globe – changing the way individuals work, and how companies can achieve operational efficiency and customer excellence.
The month-long initiative will include curated content spanning digital events, new research, and other resources to educate business and technology leaders on the benefits of intelligent automation. The digital assets will provide accessible and digestible insight on the key technologies in the ecosystems including intelligent document processing (IDP), robotic process automation, AI, and process intelligence.
ABBYY, who is leading the initiative, has created a series of digital events that will be launched weekly throughout September. Each webinar will provide up-to-date insights, trends, and best practices and use cases from industry leaders for attendees to take what they learn and put their information to work. Business leaders and journalists are encouraged to participate in the following sessions to gain firsthand insight into overcoming common business challenges and achieving success:
- 7: ABBYY Customer Connect – exclusively for ABBYY customers and partners
- From generative AI to language learning models, learn how to leverage the latest AI within the ABBYY platform and expand IDP across the organisation.
- 14: Start Your Journey Smarter – featuring Doculabs
- Learn how to prioritise processes that will yield the greatest benefits, prevent implementation surprises and generate the most value from your investment.
- 21:Make the Business Case for Intelligent Automation – featuring ISG
- Understand the impact today’s economy is having on IT budgets, learn how to build a business case, be watchful of common hurdles during adoption, and measure ROI.
- 28: Panel with innovation leaders – featuring TransUnion and other influencers
- Hear lessons learned from leaders who spearheaded transformative change at their organisations.
Intelligent Automation Month will also feature perspectives by industry advocates including MCCi, Pipefy, Reveal Group, and FormTran exploring uses of intelligent automation across government, healthcare, and other verticals.
“The intelligent automation ecosystem is brimming with forward-thinking innovators who help businesses work smarter and provide more impactful customer experiences,” said Gabrielle Lukianchuk, Chief Marketing Officer at ABBYY. “We felt it was important to help businesses cut through the hype and hear first-hand how we collectively are combining experience and innovation to enable maximum ROI on IT initiatives. We’re excited to spearhead Intelligent Automation Month in collaboration with other automation leaders that are elevating enterprises to the next level of operational efficiency.”