Schneider Electric has announced the winners of its 2022 Global Alliance Excellence Awards, an annual competition that recognises companies focused on industrial digitisation.
Encompassing alliance system integrators, machine integrators, and industrial automation distributors, the awards celebrate those that have demonstrated game-changing digital capabilities through innovative deployments of Schneider Electric Internet of Things technologies within its EcoStruxure platform. The awards also recognise cross-collaboration within the Alliance ecosystem, acknowledging best-in-class partnerships on sustainability, agility and resiliency of customer solutions.
“Partnership is the key to delivering the efficiency, sustainability and profitability today’s industries need to thrive,” said Johan Vanderplaestse, Senior Vice President, Industrial Automation at Schneider Electric. “Schneider Electric Alliance partners are driving today’s industrial digital transformation. Our Excellence Awards shine a light on supreme system integration, interoperability and innovation that underpins next-generation industries.”
The awards were presented to 16 winners at a special celebration during Schneider Electric’s annual Global Alliance Partners conference in Las Vegas, US. The conference brought together an international delegation and cross section of Alliance partners and coincided with the Schneider Electric Innovation Summit North America to bring members closer to software-centric industrial automation solutions and business strategies to drive mutual growth.
Based on several different categories, notable winners of the 2022 Global Alliance Excellence Awards include:
- Global Alliance Partner of the Year Award: Botek (Turkey) and ATEG Elektrotechnik GmbH (Germany) for outstanding growth in training and customer wins. As well as George T. Hall (USA) for outstanding growth in Control System/Modernisation and LABTRONIX TECNOLOGIA EM AUTOMACAO LTDA (Brazil) for growth in Telemetry
- Global EcoStruxure Partner of the Year Award: Alliance Automation (Australia), Platinum Engineering (United Kingdom), Rexel (France) and ZYD (China) for exceptional project implementation of Schneider Electric EcoStruxure architecture
- Certified Engineer of the Year Award: Thach Nguyenduy from Energy Technical Service JSC (Vietnam), Balasaheb Mardhekar from Pinnacle Industrial Controls Pvt.Ltd (India) and Maxime LeBlanc from Cebeo Belgium
- Global Partner of the Year Award: Anord Mardix (United Kingdom) and I.E.M.A SRL (Italy)
- Global Digital Alliance IAD of the Year Award: Graybar (US)
- Global Alliance Partner Ecosystem Award: Westcon (Brazil) and Rexel (India)
Continued Vanderplaestse: “The Schneider Electric Alliance Partner Program facilitates co-innovation across a unique ecosystem of industrial automation professionals.
“As these awards demonstrate, through their collaboration with Schneider Electric, Alliance partners are crucial in delivering safety, security, efficiency, reliability, sustainability, and profitability for customer operations using best-in-class digital manufacturing technologies alongside expert support.
“Digitalisation is not the future; it is powering the now. By embarking on ever-more innovative digital transformation initiatives, our partners are implementing the industries of the future, today.”