Are you looking to further leverage LoRa? Learn how to build a secure, private (on-premises) LoRaWAN IoT solutions using ready-to-use hardware and software.
If you missed the free seeed studio and machinechat webinar you can still sign up to listen to the recording: From Idea to Field in Days: How to Leverage Ready-to-Use Components to Deploy Your Private LoRaWAN IoT Project.
From long distance to low power usage, LoRa offers considerable advantages to IoT developers and engineers for a wide range of use cases.
Your results will be projects that can go from idea to deployment in days versus months which enables your organization or customers to achieve faster ROI while creating tailored, application-specific solutions.
What you’ll learn:
- Advantages of Private LoRaWAN in IoT
- How using Ready-to-Use hardware and software can eliminate the complexity and costs of commercial IoT project development
- Technical demonstration and use cases
Who should sign up for this webinar:
- System integrators seeking to speed up development time, reduce technical costs and gain a competitive edge in deploying unique, commercial IoT systems
- Engineers seeking to test and build IoT projects quickly without the need for deep software coding experience or resources
- IT and IoT developers responsible for deploying on-site solutions who have limited time, budget and technical resources – and who are concerned about data privacy and control
Daryl Miller, Head of Solutions Engineering, Machinechat
Daryl has more than 30 years of experience in developing emerging IoT networking and software technologies. He has authored multiple articles and lectured on topics involving embedded systems, IoT, software, engineering tools, computer graphics and networking. Daryl holds a bachelor’s degree in information systems, a master’s degree in business administration and several patents.
Scott Raeker, Principal Applications Engineer, Digi-Key Electronics
Scott Raeker, Principal Application Engineer at Digi-Key Electronics, has been with the company since 2006. He has over 35 years of experience in the electronics industry and holds an Electrical Engineering degree from the University of Minnesota.
Travis Foss, Product Manager, Digi-Key Electronics
Travis Foss has been at Digi-Key since 2011, and is based out of Thief River Falls, Minnesota. He is a Product Manager with a focus is on Maker, STEM, and Software products. He is responsible for a number of companies including Machinechat as well as Seeed.
Watch the webinar on demand here.