IOTSWC 2023 (co-located with ISE Europe 2023) is an event on trends in digital transformation, based on disruptive technologies.
The event aims to create a roadmap to navigate the opportunities and risks, and help you focus on the technologies with the greatest business impact. The EnOcean Alliance will be exhibiting at the show (Hall 4, stand F611) from January 31st to February 2nd. The organisation and selected members will present maintenance-free solutions for smart homes, smart buildings and smart spaces based on the EnOcean wireless standard (ISO/IEC 14543-3-10).
With more than 400 members worldwide, the EnOcean Alliance is one of the most successful alliances in the area of smart building monitoring and control. EnOcean Alliance has a booth at the event together with its promoter members Deutsche Telekom (MMS), Microsoft and EnOcean along with HPE/Aruba.
Smart spaces solutions can also be based on existing HPE/Aruba access points to collect and transport the sensor data throughout the buildings. Deutsche Telekom (MMS) will be demonstrating the complete solution to optimise your building, albeit occupancy monitoring (desk, chair, conference room, rest rooms, common areas etc.) for space and cost optimisation, air quality monitoring for increased health & wellness and productivity or energy efficiency. The collected data can be forwarded to the Microsoft Azure Cloud for optimised processing and analysation.
Relevant use cases for smart spaces are, for example, office space optimisation, digital restroom management, employee wellness and productivity, people counting as well as energy monitoring and savings. Smart spaces provide more safety, comfort and efficiency while saving costs.
- Health and wellness: 15% increase in employee motivation and productivity, 15% reduction in absenteeism
- Space optimisation: 25% to 40% reduction in space and operating costs
- Energy and CO2 savings: 20% to 30% in commercial properties (typically)
- Construction time and cost: saving up to 30% in new builds, 80% in retrofits
- Sustainability: maintenance free for decades, wireless, battery-free
- Safety of buildings (e.g., social distancing, air quality)
- Visitors will find the EnOcean Alliance Booth in Hall 4, Level 0, Street F, Stand 611 at the Barcelona – Gran Via Venue Hall 4.