The robot control system market is projected to reach valuation of $6.8 billion in 2023 and will top $19.9 billion by 2033, rising with a CAGR of around 11.2% during 2023-2033.
In 2023, the global robot market is estimated to be valued around $38,654 million. Robot control systems is a vital part of the total robot market. In terms of value, sales of robot control systems accounted for nearly 17.8% share of the global robot market at the end of 2022.
Evolution of the Artificial Intelligence technology to support demand for robot control system
Artificial intelligence (AI) is used in robot controllers to enable robots to process and adapt to their environment. It can be programmed to perform specific tasks, such as climbing hills, swimming, and others. The technology is relatively new and has been tested in several areas such as the military.
Since development of robots, ground and airborne robotic weapons have advanced in technology and entered the realm of modern combat. Robots in the transitional stage of development were remote control by human and were semi-automatic. The capabilities of military robots are improved as a result of advances in sensors and processing. AI technology has been evolving since the middle of the 20th century, and also in the 21st century, it has been applied to warfare.
Robots sent into space are self-controlled and self-sufficient. Robots are in constant communication with scientists and engineers on earth to enable data collection and controlled research. These things are efficiently possible due to the appropriate control system used in the robot. Therefore, the implementation of advanced AI technology in the robot control system will lead to the impressive growth of the market by the end of the forecast period.
Key robot control system market survey highlights and projections:
- Fact.MR analysis provides Coating Additives Market demand-supply assessment, revealing Robot Control System Market to grow from $6.8 billion in 2023 to $19.9 billion in 2033
- The report provides sales outlook on Keyword, opining Robot Control System Market revenues to register a CAGR of 11.2% during 2023-2033
- The intelligent control segment is likely to reach a valuation of around $2.2 billion in 2023
- Robot Control System Market sales in US will grow at a steady pace, driven by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery
- Robot Control System Market demand forecast in Europe remains stable, as many countries such as UK, France, and Germany focus on boosting growth
- Japan and South Korea Robot Control System Market demand likely to grow at a steady clip during 2023-2033
The top companies in robot control system market are ATI Industrial Automation, Bastian Solutions, Carnegie Robotics LLC, ExtraTech Systems, Festo Corp., Hanbay Inc., IMAGO Machine Vision Inc., Integrated Industrial Technologies, Inc., Omron Automation, PI (Physik Instrumente) L.P., SICK, Inc., Siemens, Sylvania, T. J. Snow Co., Taricco Corporation, Tolomatic, Inc.
These manufacturers have capture more than half of market share of overall robot control system market. Further to increase the penetration of sales across potential geographies, manufacturer are developing integrated sales channel to streamline the supply chain.
While, manufacturers should shift the focus on the R&D sector for upgrading software technologies as well as utilisation of advanced hardware in the control systems. The players should collaborate or make partnerships with different sectors like the end user, R&D sectors, etc. for more investments in this sector.
These insights are based on a report on Robot Control System Market by Fact.MR.
For more of the latest industry news, check out IoT Insider’s news page or you can visit our sister site, Electronic Specifier which has a dedicated Robotics section! And don’t forget, you can always get involved in the conversation via our LinkedIn page.